KOHLER India Faucet Limited Warranty
KOHLER India's Faucets* used in normal residential and non residential commercial settings are warranted to be
free of defects in the material and workmanship for the period of time set forth in the warranty coverage chart as
detailed below, commencing from date of sale of Kohler India’s Faucets* Products to the original purchaser
|Residential Use||Non Residential Commercial Use|
|CP Finish||Vibrant PVD||CP Finish||Vibrant PVD|
|Kohler Faucets||10 Years||12 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Sensor Faucets & Other Commercial Products||10 Years||12 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Sensors, Electronic Circuits & Electrical Assembly||1 Year||1 Year||6 Months||6 Months|
|Motor/Pump/Steam Generators||1 Year||1 Year||6 Months||6 Months|
|Battery For Sensor Faucets||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
During the warranty period if (in the opinion of Kohler India) the defect is due to defects in the material or
workmanship, Kohler India or its Authorized Service Franchisee/Representative will, at its sole option, repair or
replace free of cost, any defective component or part of the Faucet, subject to the terms and conditions described
1. Kohler India or its Authorized Service Franchisee solely can service/repair the Product.
2. Kohler India and its Authorized Service Franchisee will make unit repairs or replacements under this
warranty within a reasonable period of time, as determined by Kohler India or its Authorized Service
Franchisee performing the repair or replacement.
3. This warranty is only effective if proof of purchase (original sales receipt) is provided with all warranty claims or
4. The service/repair of the warranty shall be provided only within the municipal limits of the town or city where the
Branch Office of Kohler India or its Authorized Service Franchisee is located.
5. This warranty does not include payment of or responsibility for any excise duty, central taxes, state taxes and
octroi or other local taxes assessed to the parts supplied or repaired during the warranty period.
6. If the Product is installed beyond the municipal limits of Kohler India’s Branch Office/Authorized Service
Franchisee locations, any and all costs and expenses incurred for repair/service of the Products in respect of a) to
and from travel of service personnel and b) transportation of the Product and/or spare parts and/or components
from the location of Kohler India’s branch office or Authorized Service Franchisee to customer’s location and back
shall be borne wholly and solely by the customer at the prevailing rates, and Kohler India shall not be liable for any
damage caused to the Product in transit or delivery for repair.
7. Warranty period will start from date of invoice and shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty
period even if the Product has not been installed after purchase or has not been in the use for any part or whole
of the warranty period for any reason whatsoever.
8. In the event of any repairs/replacement of any parts of the Product, this warranty shall thereafter continue and
remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Any time consumed for the repair/ replacement of
parts including transit of the Product or its parts or any period during which the Product has not been used
whether under warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period and no extension of the
warranty period will be granted.
9. This warranty remains applicable only if the Product has at all times been used strictly in accordance with
the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled. This warranty is not valid or
effective if the Products are not installed according to the instruction manual. Improper handling of the
Products automatically terminates and nullifies this warranty. This warranty does not cover problems
arising from insufficient water pressure beyond the recommended limits, excessive water
impurities/hardness beyond the norms of drinking water or improper care and cleaning. Guidelines for
proper care and cleaning** are mentioned below. Kohler is not responsible for labor charges, installation or
other incidental or consequential costs. Kohler is not responsible or liable for any special or consequential
damages due to the defective Product, or due to defects of any component or part thereof. In no event shall
the liability of Kohler India exceed the purchase price of the Product. Improper care and cleaning will void
10. In the event of non availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever, neither Kohler India
nor its Authorized Service Franchisee nor the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be
caused to service/repair of the Product. In the event that the same model or color is not available for
replacement, Kohler India or its Authorized Service Franchisee will replace the defective Product with an
equivalent model or color.
11. Kohler India may, at its discretion, retain any part or component replaced during the warranty period.
12. For Faucets sold in India, only this Warranty document is applicable. Any reference to any other warranty
document will not be considered.
This is Kohler India's exclusive written warranty.
Care and cleaning guidelines for chrome and Vibrant® PVD colors/finishes
• Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area on the product before applying to entire surface
• Use a soft dampened sponge or cloth to clean, never use abrasive material like a bristle brush or scouring pad
• Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, bleach, or acid. Most toilet cleaning products have high acidic
content which can damage the chrome finish, hence they should not be used to clean chrome finish.
• Use a mild detergent (such as dishwashing soap). Do not use abrasive cleaners.
• Rinse and be sure to wipe the entire surface dry.
The ideal cleaning technique is to always blot dry any water from metal surfaces. Allowing water to evaporate on
metal will form water deposits. It is important to use a dabbing action to dry metal, not an abrasive or rubbing
action. Cleaning with a damp sponge and buff drying should keep your faucet looking beautiful.
* All recommended fixture plumbing accessories, including but not limited to, grip rails, trim kits, drains:
Duostrainer® sink strainers and soap/lotion dispensers; are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of
defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase
** Never use cleaners containing abrasive cleansers, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents or other
products not recommended for chrome. This will void the warranty.
Contact us at: India Customer Service Center, Kohler India Corporation Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, Office Tower, Ambience Island,
NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001 (Customer Care: 1800-103-2244, Monday-Saturday from 10:00 to 06:00pm)